Pitch inspection planned

Falkirk officials say that following heavy rain for most of the week in the Stirlingshire area, they have some doubts about Saturday’s cup tie.

Consequently they have called for a precautionary inspection at around 10 a.m. tomorrow morning (Saturday, February 2).

However, Falkirk Secretary David White is hopeful that if the no further rain forecast for this evening is correct then the match should get the ‘green light’.